TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS AND ADVANTAGES
- Thermal conductivity coefficients of heat-conveying oils are higher than other liquids.
- Hot oil systems can reach to high temperature levels that other heat-conveying liquids such as water-steam can not be capable of.
- Under outdoor air pressure, a heat up to the temperature of 300°C can be obtained.
- Thermal oil used as theheat-conveyer in the system, does not leave deposits in the installation and has no corrosive effect.
- Thermal oils has no need for conditioning, such as in steam systems.
- No risk of freezing.
- Temperature control is easier.
- Operation and maintenance costs are lower.
- It is safe thanks to the low operational pressure.
- Longer life.
- High efficient.
- Chemical industry
- Textile sector
- Painting sector
- Packaging and printing industry
- Food sector
- Paper sector
- Rubber and plastic industry
- Soap and detergent industry
- Oil and lubricant recycling industry
- Petrochemical sector
- Leather sector
- Construction materials industry
- In other sectors, at steam and indirect hot water production
Note: Optionally complete with expansion tank, thermal oil tank, flue, burner, circulation pump or pumps, electric panel and armatures.