-Wenta Mobile Steam Plants are manufactured and equipped with the latest technology.
- It is completely compatible with winter conditions and insulated with galvanized sheet over foam-board.
- It is under protection with fully automatic electrical remote controlled heater against freezing in cases where the system is inactive during winter conditions.
- Thanks to its mix burner, it can consume Motorin, Natural gas or both.
- Its motorin tank is also insulated with galvanized sheet over rock-wool suitable for winter conditions.
- It has a flue that is mobile, easy to assemble, can be disassembled and can be put into the container at the time of transport.
- The system, in addition to producing steam, also fully automatically produces hot water at the determine temperature that is necessary for concrete preparation.
- Container is produced in international norms and specially fortified.
- Container's special glass is made of heat and break resistant material.
- It produces steam in a very fast and economical way.
- Thanks to its full automation control, it is extremely easy to use. In addition, no staff allocation is required.
- Via Wenta steam separator (coupled) it produces dehydrated steam.
- It has been designed according to all adverse conditions and equipped with safety chainf.
- Shipped with all the armatures.
- It is designed and manufactured according to carry, plug and play system. - It is ready for operation after electric and water connection are done.
- Equipped with Fully Automatic Water Softening unit. The interior lighting is equipped with ex-proof and all cables are made of heat-resistant silicon cables.
WENTA STEAM PLANTS USAGE AREAS AND FEATURES
Concrete curing, concrete preparation, hot water preparation, effective use in every area where the steam is needed.Concrete curing, parquet concrete parquet curing, concrete mast curing. At concrete plants in winter conditions, it allows preparing hot water, protection against sand, aggregate and freeze and provides steam to concrete mixer to allow it to work. Or wherever mobile steam is needed. (eg. drawing fuel from sunken oil tankers.)